Admissions Information for International Students 2019
1.Departments seeking applications
- Super Designer
- Fashion Creator
- Brand Management
- Fashion Business
- Stylist Master
- Foreign nationals who have reached their 18th birthday before April 1st, 2019.
- Those who have completed a minimum of 12 years of schooling in countries other than Japan or equivalent.
- Regarding Japanese proficiency, applicants must meet one of the following four conditions.
- (1)Passed Japanese Language Proficiency Test Level N2 (former Grade 2) or higher.
- (2)Scored 200 or more (reading comprehension, listening comprehension, and listening and reading comprehension total) on the 'Japanese as a Foreign Language' test of the Examination for Japanese University Admission for International Students.
- (3)Studied Japanese for a minimum of six months at a Japanese Language School accredited by The Association for the Promotion of Japanese Language Education. (日本語教育振興協会)
(Excludes period spent studying with the temporary stay visa or designated activities visa.)
- (4)Studied for one year or more at a Japanese elementary school, junior high school, high school, university, junior college, or graduate school.
- (Note)Applicants of the Stylist Master Dept. must meet one of the following three conditions.
- (1)Graduated from related faculty of university or college.
- (2)Finished the first year of related department of career college.
- (3)Finished the first year of Stylist Dept. at our college.
*Japanese translation must be provided for all documents printed in languages other than Japanese.
- (1)Enrollment application (Use form provided by our college)
- (2)Letter of recommendation (If available. Use form provided by our college)
- (3)The original copy of the certificate of graduation issued by the academic institution last attended (Photocopy unacceptable)
- (4)The original copy of the official transcript issued by the academic institution last attended (Photocopy unacceptable)
- (5)Documentary proof of Japanese proficiency
*One or more of the following.
(Certificate of Japanese Language Proficiency Test, transcricpt of the Examination for Japanese Admission for International Students, or transcript from Japanese Language School)
- (6)Photocopy of the applicant's alien registration card
- (7)Photocopy of the passport (Pages showing applicant's name and permission of residence)
- (8)Notification of emergency contact person (Form must be filled out by the emergency contact person him/herself)
(The person must be someone who knows the applicant well, resides in Japan and speaks fluent Japanese. He or she can be of any nationality but must be able to contact the applicant or the applicant's family promptly and directly when requested by our college.)
- (9)Photocopy of the emergency contact person's ID
(Residence card or certificate of foreign registration if the person is from another country. Driver's license, insurance card, etc. if the person is Japanese)
From October 1, 2018 until February 22, 2019
Application documents can be submitted directly to the college head office between 9:30 a.m. and 5 p.m., Monday through Saturday, except for the following.
- Sundays and holidays
- Winter vacation (December 16 until January 7)
- Other institute off days
*Even during the application period, we may stop accepting applications when the quorum is reached.
- (1)Documentary elimination
- (3)Short essay (approx. 800 characters)
- (4)Skill test (Super Designer Dept. only)
20,000 yen (Use payment slip provided by our college)