Take Hankyu Railway Takarazuka Line "local" train from UMEDA station.
Get off at MIKUNI station (third stop from UMEDA. 6min.)
Two-minute walk from South Exit.
- Hankyu UMEDA station is adjacent to JR OSAKA station as well as Subway UMEDA, HIGASHI-UMEDA, and NISHI-UMEDA stations.
- From Hankyu Kobe Line, change trains to Takarazuka Line at JUSO station.
- From Hankyu Kyoto Line, change trains to Takarazuka Line at JUSO station.
- From Hanshin Railways train, change trains at UMEDA. station.
- From JR Kobe and Kyoto Lines, change trains at OSAKA station.
- From JR Shinkansen (bullet train), change trains to JR Kobe Line at SHIN-OSAKA station, then change trains again at OSAKA station.
OSAKA INSTITUTE OF FASHION
3-35-8, Mikunihonmachi, Yodogawa-ku, Osaka, Japan, 532-0005
Phone : +81-(6)-6392-4371
Fax : +81-(6)-6391-5600
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org